Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A Charmed Life Indeed

Day one in Paradise was a great success but I'm so excited for today's adventures (Day Two) that I can't sleep! We will take a lovely catamaran out for snorkeling and such :) The bad news... I can't take my phone! Argh! The horror! I'm already experiencing the shakes.

Here are a few more images from Day One:

The beach views are from my lounger I posted right up in the surf from approximately 10 am to 4 pm. Whew! Rough day of work! The delicious pictures that include the green gorgeousness were taken from our balcony.

We had a few ducks come over for a visit, an iguana that swam up right out of the ocean and one little Kitta strolled over for meal time. The kitta was quite friendly at lunch and and then a wee bit ballsy last night at dinner. I swear on something Holy, he waltzed right up and bitch slapped my hand demanding a bit of my steak. I was almost afraid to deny his wishes, so he had a bit of rib eye and swordfish. I have also decided I shall NOT try to kidnap him home to Texas. You have my promise, stand down and breathe easy.

After dinner we watched Happy Feet on a movie screen outdoors! It was set up between a gorgeous swimming pool, an ocean and a bar. Can you say Heaven? You could relax in a hammock, the pool, the hot tub or a regular old chaise lounge chair to watch said movie. A charmed life indeed!




No comments:

Post a Comment