Sunday, September 5, 2010

And Another Thing



After four days of Festivus I left my very sketchy looking retainer in a soap dish, in the communal bathroom...  Although it seemed like a good idea at the time  (surely I'll SEE IT THERE and remember to pick it up before I go)  to my dehydrated, completely hung-over and sleep deprived mind, clearly it was not.  I packed up my overnight bag, my skanky hat, 2 swimsuits, and an assortment of shoes and shorts I had scattered about...  And forgot my billion dollar, my orthodontist lives 2 hours away and he hasn't seen me in 10 years, toof gear.  Midnight on the Sunday post Festivus I shot off a panicked text to MKT, and a short two days later I was rewarded with this little beauty: 



  





Yes.  Yes it is. 




Yet, it's still quite effective.



1 comment:

  1. omg that is sooo funny! I lost one on a bachelorette party once! and 300 dollars and a new ortho later- im back to straight toofies!

    ReplyDelete