Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Delicious Morsel

At the risk of being forbidden to babysit two of my most FAVORITE chil'ren ever again, I post this tasty little morsel. 

Honestly, I had to take control before JS thought to blackmail me with this sneaky bit of footage... 

Disclaimer:  The following is a clip of some silly shenanigans that Aunt Gator let the Punkins get into when Mom and Dad were out for the night.  I promise no wait staff or other patrons witnessed the following!  Please also notice, there were ZERO objections from the camera man.  

How a dessert SHOULD be eaten:




I'm almost certain I've seen Grandpa Ace use some of the same techniques.  I also think it's hysterical how Baby K is totally contemplating getting into the action.

1 comment:

  1. omg so funny! Jack says he likes this video...its so funny too-ha!

    email me the video so I can share with Josh!!

    I love the sugar crazed laugh-ha ha ha!

    xoxo-S

    ReplyDelete