Thursday, February 11, 2010

Yoga Haze

Picture Post of Puppy Yoga

This is 'Pups Pose' Before Yoga


 
This is 'Warrior One with Squeaky Assist'



This is 'Your Mat is Being Held Hostage' Pose


 
This is 'Dead Dog's Pose' After Yoga


The Pooches believe it's their duty to assist in all excercising.  Bella fetches her squeaky toy 3 thousand times for her "squat and throw" sequence and Prada provides herself as a large obstacle to jump over when least expected.  Push up's?  P-Diddy assists by steam cleaning my face or tucking her head under my arm.  She also lays occasionally in front of her food bowl so I don't take any breaks to sneak her calorific kibble.  Thanks be to the helpful hounds and always to the Sweet Baby Jesus.


*No animals or humans were harmed during this yoga sequence.  (Unless we were counting my hamstring pain...)  Prada is only napping after watching me complete my Yoga X DVD. It's exhausting even for the observers.

No comments:

Post a Comment